Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Traveller's guide

As I've had an abnormal amount of jetlag since I've been back. Life has been rather slow. I met with the founder of Dan's Fund for Burns and others who are trying to plan a black tie fundraising event for the organization (details can be found on website). Anyway, so I don't have much to say so I thought I would comment on how ever traveller needs a travelling companion...aka musical instrument. I have found the harmonica to fit the bill as it is so portable. Plus a music book for it can be quite compact as well. Also, for those who travel so much, don't hesitate to get a cleaning person to come clean for you right before or after you get back from your travels. The last thing you want to do with your precious time at home is spend it cleaning. That being said...anyone have a good cleaning person in London?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!? I thought I was your favorite traveling companion ... I can't believe you're cheating on me with a harmonica ... I've got waaaay more songs!

Jaynna Sims said...

Ipod, you are my consuming traveling buddy and harmonica is my producing traveling buddy. I apologize for leaving you out of the travel guide though. Please forgive me.