Saturday, August 19, 2006

No Catapults!!!

In light of the current flight events, I thought I would mention this bit of amusement at the airport. Unfortunately I was in an area of Gatwick security that didn't allow pictures else I would have taken one of the sign of items not allowed on flights...among them...CATAPULT!!! I don't know about you, but I was greatly inconvenienced by the prohibited item! How am I suppose to attack the castle in a land far away that requires a flight if I can't take my catapult on board with me?! Really, I can't check that on because I can't trust that there are no enemies working for the airline who would steal it from the checked baggage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No catapults? Dang it! There's always someone who ruins it for the rest of us peace-loving-catapult-toting travellers!

The US rules have relaxed a bit. You may be relieved to know that Gel-filled bras are now permitted, (though Cheese in pressurized containers is still not).

Jaynna Sims said...

This is very good news! Now I can go back to my bras of illusion! I was wondering why guys weren't hitting on me in the airport!!