Saturday, August 19, 2006

Zurich - How Lovely!

Ok, I have fallen in love with Zurich! I would like to think we have a bit of a romance going on. I've managed to visit so far her each season I have been here and she's been wonderful each one...you get the full range! The summer was so exquisite! While riding on the trains can be a bit hot and stuffy, the head of Zurich Lake is right there in the city center so a quick swim is only a few steps away. And let me say, that water is oh so refreshing and clean as it's not that far from the source of the snowy mountain tops! I'm looking forward to a fall visit to see the changing of the leaves. It's not the largest of cities, but it is gorgeous and has come interesting people. There are some interesting swimming spots along the river that runs through town near Limmatplatz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plus they have awesome chocolate there!