Thursday, March 22, 2007

Duomo in Florence

I took the weekend between working in Rome for two weeks to go to my old haunt of Florence. My how I love that place!! Be prepared for a number of posts about it. That being said, I was able to see some more of my friends while I visited the old site of Florence. Pistachio joined me for part of the trip but again as in Rome, one friend Caffe (Coffee) had to leave early...what a flake...always bailing so early! The Duomo is a definite place to visit in Florence. You can climb to the top of the Duomo for a nice panoramic view of Florence. I didn't on this trip but have in the past. It's nice to see friends like Pistachio and Caffe after a climb to the top!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friends sound alot like the friends I made when I was in Italy. I was particularily fond of Stratiacella, Strati for short, and we hung out so much that I do believe alittle bit of Strati remains with me to this day!