Thursday, March 16, 2006

Frankfurt and neighboring towns

I spent the 2nd half of last week in Frankfurt and Pfungstadt. The work week was nothing, but I spent the weekend with my friend from high school Adrian and his new (to me) wife Amber. We had a lovely time catching up and getting to know Amber, who by the way is an utterly sweet person! I got to see my first old school German town, Heidelberg. There is an old castle there that we toured around in. Oh and there is a winery nearby which they sale the wine at this castle and there is a wine barrell about 30 feet tall!! Unfortunately, I lost my camera my first night there (sniff sniff) and so couldn't take a picture. Hopefully Adrian will send me some pictures and I can update this entry with some. Heidelberg was a really neat old town and I'd recommend checking it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw man, you lost your camera? That stinks. I'm assuming it was the digital? At least you still have the other one.
Is Heidelberg castle the one on the hill that the Disney castle is modeled from?