Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nothing big, lots of little things

Not much fun stuff to report, but a few little things. I now have my wireless going so now I can sit in bed and work(speaking of, I should be writing this from there and not my desk...now I'm in bed...that was a good idea). I had burnt out the American power supply that came with it and today bought a new one. I also bought a step ladder so I can more easily get out onto my patio and enjoy the weather when it becomes nice. And also so my guest won't almost kill or hurt themselves. Yes, you have to climb through the window but the whole thing opens like a door. It will also be handy for cleaning those hard to reach places. (I'm rambling about a step ladder...you can see how slow things have been for me, though not from a work perspective.)

Lastly, I tried to be adventurous and have some Thai food at the local pub, Duke of Kendal. Might I suggest that if you want good Thai food, you don't go to an Enligh pub? Basically, I experienced what I thought I would so no surprise. It might do in a pinch. In actuality, I'm quite pysched that there is a "Thai" place so close and am tempted to try other dishes to see if I can find something more acceptable. I will say that it seems to be a friendly place as far as pubs go.

Oh and it snowed for about 10 minutes today but it was too warm for it to stick.

No comments: