Saturday, December 24, 2005

The true start to my restuarant exploration

Though obviously I've been eating here, it's been at random, convenient restaurants. Thursday marked my actual start of search for good restaurants...restaurants that could be my everyday eating (cuz we all know I don't cook!!!)...aka healthy and reasonably priced, not just special occassion eating. So I tried a Japanese place called Abeno that serves a style of food called Okonomiyaki. I never had this style of food before. It was interesting, though might be a bit heavy for me to eat it too regularly. The website I found this place on said that this was the only place in London that served this style of food. I asked the waiter about this and he said they have 2 locations but that also he understands that this is the only place in the whole of Europe! It's a small shop with only about 6 or 7 table. They cook it there at your table. I forgot to take a picture of the dish, but maybe next time.

No comments: