Saturday, December 24, 2005

What is it about me??

Here is the 2nd person that I've had an extended conversation with since I've been here. It was my first Satuday here and was the first evening I didn't have to take care of anything so I planned to chill in my hotel room and actually get to bed before 1am. I thought I'd sip on a beer in the hotel bar while I read my book. Within 5 minute of sitting down, I'm approached by Luis (who by the way was extremely drunk), entriqued by my reading a book in bar. By the end of the night, I've stayed longer than one beer, he is crying and expressing sentiments of our being in a relationship!! Oh, did I mention he is a 50 year old Texican?!!!!!!!!! Jesus, leave it to me to meet a Texican in London and have him fall for me! I should say he is a really good-hearted guy. He returned to Texas yesterday and I can try to break my knack for finding the Mexicans.

No comments: