Wednesday, February 22, 2006

First time back to Austin

I had to keep quiet last week on the blog as I was in the US and planned to surprise Debbie back in Austin. The surprise went off without a hitch! She definitely had the confused look on her face when she saw me come through the door... surprises... what fun!! Thanks to all those that help make the surprise happen! It was great to catch up with those I had a chance to see. Unfortunately, there was not enough time to see everyone so I'll have to see them all when I return for a week in March. I did hit up some of my favorite eating joints...ummmmm..Tam's and Matt's!! My nephew crack me up with his eating of potato salad so I thought I'd share. While it's nice to see everyone, it sucks to have to say good-bye again. And I was bad at taking pictures this weekend...sorry :(.

I am traveling the next 3 weeks for work so I will do my best to find something interesting to write...it may just be general rants and ramblings.

No comments: