Sunday, January 08, 2006

Long but not too intense night out

Last night I was to meet up with one of the bartenders (Laszlo) from the hotel bar at a pub where his friend worked. Jennifer and I decided to meet up beforehand and grab a bite to eat. We went to the general area where we were going to meet up with Laszlo and wondered around looking for a place to eat. We tried a few places but they were either full or not serving food. Finally we found a pub called The Clachan and settled in to eat. As Jennifer was at the bar getting us drinks, I looked up and low and behold but there was Laszlo walking in! It turns out the place we picked to eat was the pub that Laszlo was going to take us to! What's the chance?! I laughed out loud (probably too much) when I saw him. Take a look at Jennifer's blog if you want to see what the pub looks like...it's actually really cool. Laszlo is from Hungary and apparently there is a week long music festival in the summer there that showcases all kinds of music. I might try to go to that.

No comments: