Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yo! Sushi


I went to one of the other convery belt sushi joints after the Russian festival. Actually we did...Jennifer met me at the Russian festival. I personally like it better than the other one because they had more classic sushi dishes instead of more fru-fru sushi dishes like Itsu had. These conveyor belt places are dangerous though. With food constantly going by, you eat more than normal.

For some reason I was wiped out after eating and had to go home to sleep. I was in bed by 8:30pm!!! I woke up about 5am, but managed to not fully wake up and eventually went back to sleep and got out of bed at 8:30am! Yep, that's 12 hours of sleep!! It was a much needed catch up as I've only gone to bed before 1am once since I've been here and not really slept late. I was rested enough to finally go for a jog in Hyde Park. It was nice to exert a bit more energy than normal. However, I didn't do well with breathing the cold air. So you runners out there, any tips on running in cold weather?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was asleep at 9:30—I think there must’ve been something in the sushi.

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the jogging. I bet it's pretty nice running around a park.

If you're having problems breathing the cold air you should wear a scarf or something and breath through that. The air is warmer when it hits your lungs that way. Wearing a hat and covering your ears will help you feel warmer too.

Anonymous said...

http://www.lifehacker.com/software/health/how-to-run-in-winter-148832.php

Jaynna Sims said...

J - must have been the sushi.

D & C - thanks for the tips. I'll let you know how it goes.